Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still here

You'd never guess it, though. I'm actually a bit surprised that my blog hasn't tied a handkerchief to a stick, slung it over its shoulder, and set off down the road with its little blog thumb sticking out, looking to hitch a ride far away from me. I don't know why I haven't updated: life hasn't been all that boring lately, but for some reason, this little sucker has been on the backburner.

So, over the last two months, I've... quit my job, traveled to South Dakota and Wyoming, and, um... gone to the beach, New York (several times), taken in a baseball game, eaten at IHOP, bought flip-flops on sale, and become disturbingly addicted to the game Rock Band.

Tomorrow I'm off to Vermont, so maybe I'll regale you with some tales and such upon my return. Brace yourselves.

1 comment:

AddledWriter said...

Wow! That sounds awesome!!! Keep having those adventures, and post more about them. I'm curious what Wyoming and S. Dakota are like.

Ha ha, I like the 'little blog thumb.'

Also, I want to know if VT is ripe for leaf peeping yet. We're going to Massachusetts in 3 weeks sooooo I hope it gets itself into gear.