Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back in a week or so

I owe a couple of you emails--one in particular, who was so sweet to email me on my birthday (you know who you are!), only for me to be too much of a mess to reply in a reasonable time--but I can't catch up tonight, because I am so, so very tired. That, and I have to finish packing for Georgia (as in the Republic of, and not as in the home of R.E.M., peaches, and the Atlanta Braves) tomorrow to observe next week's election. I'll be back in about 9-10 days, at which time I hope to be in touch and even to have some pics to show you (probably not as funky as those from Kazakhstan, but one can always hope). More later! Keep an eye on my apartment while I'm gone, will you? There's some leftover soy milk in the fridge, if you're thirsty.

No comments: