Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blah

This week (barring Sunday) is all of 39 hours old, and it's been nothing but sucky. A good barometer of my mood is my mp3 player. (For an idea of what I'm talking about, note that for just about all of November 2004, I listened to nothing but Public Enemy.) And, as expected, pretty much all morning I've been listening to angry punk and rap. Grr.

It's too nice a day to be in such a foul mood. I'd bite off my own arm for the chance to play hooky and just get the hell out of here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about the whole month.

PSK said...

Preach on, Brother Brad. Maybe we can get Addled Writer to add some Sex Pistols to her wedding reception's set list.

AddledWriter said...

oops, sorry, guess it's too late. ;) we were pretty light on the '70s stuff anyhow.