Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Autumnal Equinox!

Autumn is my favorite season, so I'm really happy to see it finally arrive, calendar-wise (even if it's supposed to climb to 80 degrees again today). It's been an okay weekend so far: I went for a three-hour evening drive through the back roads of Virginia and Maryland (a much-needed drive to clear my head), I saw a coyote, I saw George Stephanopoulos (not quite as exciting as seeing the coyote), I said hello to a squirrel, I went for a long run around the National Mall, I saw my favorite pharmacist ever when I picked up my prescription this morning (he's so cute, it's criminal... and of course I was covered in sweat and dust from my run), and the Phillies came within a half-game of the San Diego Padres for the NL wild card spot. And the best part is that it's not even noon--there's a lot of weekend left to enjoy. So enjoy it I will.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

No comments: